Another relaxing day ahead, crafting and making cards with the images I managed to colour in last night. Did you see the last Harry Potter film last night? Oh I love the books and the films, especially Alan Rickman, he was fantastic in these films.
Today's card is made with a couple of challenges in mind, while making this card the song that kept going through my mind was by Gene Kelly from the "Singing in the Rain" film. I just love all musicals and this is one of my favourites!
1. 7 x 7 white square pearlescent card.
2. First layer is black pearlescent card
3. I matted and layered musical paper on the bottom half of the black card with lace which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir.
4. I cut out a Decagon with SB die and embossed with musical note embossing folder, the topper is from my stash which I have had for many years which was matted and layered with foam pad.
5. I used the beautiful Tattered Lace Ballet Shoes die and cut out with pink pearlescent card.
6. To finish off I added the musical charm with a bow, white card candi and a birthday sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today