Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
We are half way through May which means we have inspiration for you over on Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog. Our Challenge theme is "Things with Wing#, there is plenty of time left to enter the challenge.
The winner who has used Imagination Crafts Products is picked by Random Org and can win £40 to spend on more Imagination Crafts products. Our top 3 is chosen by the design team.
Here is my inspiration piece.
1. MDF Hearts painted with Silkies (Apple Lace)
2. The small butterfly I have stencilled the Daisy and Butterfly Stencil with Sparkle Medium Sage Green and Diamond, once dry I painted the centres with Silkies Sunshine Satin.
3. The middles butterfly I have stencilled the butterflies with Diamond and then painted over with Sunshine Satin. I then added 2 butterflies which I made in my moulds using Sage Green and 2 butterflies on acetate.
4. The large butterfly I have printed off this poem called a Symbol of Hope onto card and then cut out with Curved Rectangle Spellbinder die, I added the white daisy paper flowers and added Canteloupe Liquid Pearls to the centre, then 2 small Sparkle Medium Sage Green butterflies.
5. To finish off I threaded green cord through them all and tied yellow bows between them.
Thank you for stopping by Today