The current challenge theme over at Tattered Lace is "Romance and Roses" and our prize for one lucky winner this month is a 3 month subscription to the Tattered Lace Magazine. The current challenge closes in 10 days so plenty of time for you to enter. The only rule we have is that you must use at least one Tattered Lace die on your project.
Here is a wedding card I made which I hope will inspire you to enter the challenge.
1. A5 Landscape cream pearlescent card for the base.
2. Cream pearlescent card with backing paper from Tattered Lace Magazine Issue 5 have been layered onto the card first
3. I then matted and layered cream pearlescent card and another sheet of backing paper from the magazine but before matting and layering I wrapped gold organza and silk ribbon around the card (Fantastic Ribbons)
4. I made a double bow, added gold wedding rings and the sentiment onto the ribbon.
5. To finish off I cut out the Rambling Rose die that came with Issue 5 and then watered coloured with Distress Ink Bundle Sage and Shaded Lilac. I added purple pearl gems to two corners.
Thank you for visiting Today