Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today is the start of our new challenge over at Sweet Lilac.
This month the theme is Anything Goes.
The winner of the challenge will receive a lovely hamper of Sweet Lilac Flowers.
Here is my creation for the challenge and I hope it will inspire you to enter our challenge.
1. A5 Landscape Cream pearlescent card, I have punched the corners with my X-Cut corner punch.
2. The first layer is gold mirri card cut out with Spellbinder Grande Oval Die.
3. I made the frame using bronze pearlescent card using the Spellbinder Grande Scalloped and Oval Die.
4. On Acetate I stamped IndigoBlu Clematis Flourish with Black Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder, on the reverse I painted the flowers and bird with Luminarte Twinkling H2O's. Once dry I painted over with white acrylic paint. I then added Radiant Rain Shimmering Mists Persimmon, Ginger Peach and Autumn Leaf, placed tissue over with Pledge floor cleaner and left to dry. I then cut it with the Oval die and adhered to the frame.
5. To finish off I added 3 Sweet Lilac flowers a sentiment and brown pearl gems to 3 of the corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today