A quick post again today as hubby and I are continuing emptying the loft/attic before the workmen come and give us a new roof next week. It looks like it is going to take another couple of days.
Today's card is made using Tatty Twinkles
1. Cream centre stepper card, I have added Washi tape across the bottom and down the sides.
2. Using blue polka dot card from Creata I cut out with Spellbinder Rectangle die.
3. Using Pink floral card I have cut out with Labels 29.
4. I stamped Tatty onto Supersmooth and coloured with my Spectrum Noirs and then inked around with Dew Drops Brilliance Blue Sky, then cut out with Labels 29.
5. To finish off I added white blossoms and gems to their centres, a sentiment from my stash and the butterfly which was made with sparkle medium Aqua Sea in my Martha Stewart Mould.
Thank you for stopping by Today