Followers

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Tiffany Diva

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have scheduled this post as I am at the hospital with my hubby while he has a lump removed from his shoulder.  I hope you all enjoy your day and will let you know how he gets on in a later post.

This image is called Tiffany Diva and is from Milk Coffee which I won from a challenge.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 cream pearlescent card scored to create twisted easel card.
2. The base of the card I have matted and layered mink pearlescent card and yellow BoBunny paper wrapped yellow ribbon around before layering onto the base card. I made a double brown bow to act as the stopper.
3. On the front I have again matted and layered mink pearlescent card with BoBunny paper.
4. I printed Tiffany onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Spectrum Noir then cut into a square, I then matted and layered onto brown card.
5. To finish off I cut out two flourishes using the Tattered Lace Flourish dies and added 3 brown posies.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring Linda, set against gorgeous papers and die cuts. Hope all goes well today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is a gorgeous card Linda and that swirl die is also gorgeous.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card soft cols are great hope hubby ok love n hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She certainly is a Diva Linda and fab colouring - ty also for the comments that you have left on my blog hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Linda.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous the colours are superb, we expect this standard from you Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful image,love our card and colours.
    Hope all goes well.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful linda, love these "girl" stamps that you have, Hope your husband gets on well today at the hospital x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, hope all has gone well. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing Linda, I love the colours you have chosen and the Lg Tattered Lace flourish, I would use this on every card if I could.

    Thank you for taking the time to leave such fabulous comments on my blog. Your opinion is always very much appreciated by me.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Linda - hope things have gone well today! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the design and the swirls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely image, coloured beautifully - love your colours - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is beautiful Linda. Glad all went well for your Hubby.
    Laine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous colours & design, Linda - fab colouring too! Love how you've coloured her hair! Beautifully designed card :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card Linda and a wonderfully coloured image. The paper is lovely.
    I hope hubby makes a quick recovery x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What s beautiful card. I love that image. Hope the husband gets well soon Hugs Holley

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning, absolutely love your card and the colours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply Gorgeous, so glad everything is good with Rick, love and hugs to you Both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooo, what magnificent swirls, Linda! Love your coloring on this sweet lady and the brown bow against all that gold is just delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Forgot to add my best wishes for Richard. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous Linda. So elegant and love the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a gorgeous card Linda, so elegant and love the colours !! So glad you could play along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

    Hope everything goes well for hubby......

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous colors and Card! Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx