I have scheduled this post as I am at the hospital with my hubby while he has a lump removed from his shoulder. I hope you all enjoy your day and will let you know how he gets on in a later post.
This image is called Tiffany Diva and is from Milk Coffee which I won from a challenge.
1. 6 x 6 cream pearlescent card scored to create twisted easel card.
2. The base of the card I have matted and layered mink pearlescent card and yellow BoBunny paper wrapped yellow ribbon around before layering onto the base card. I made a double brown bow to act as the stopper.
3. On the front I have again matted and layered mink pearlescent card with BoBunny paper.
4. I printed Tiffany onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Spectrum Noir then cut into a square, I then matted and layered onto brown card.
5. To finish off I cut out two flourishes using the Tattered Lace Flourish dies and added 3 brown posies.
Thank you for stopping by Today