I hope you are all well and enjoyed your Monday. A few projects started, a couple finished and more to finish off over the next couple of days.
Tonight's card is made for the One Word Wonder over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group. Today it is Blue! I hope you like my card.
1. 6 x 6 white square pearlescent base card.
2. First layer pale blue pearlescent card which I have matted and layered navy blue card which has been embossed with Regal Flourish. I then wrapped white ribbon around both layers and matted and layered onto the base card.
3. Onto Glossy card I brayered Aqua Sea Sparkle Medium, once this was dry I dusted PanPastels over then cut out the Cherry Lynn Butterfly.
4. I distressed white pearlescent paper with DI Weathered Wood one side and Chipped Sapphire the reverse. Using Susan's Garden Sizzex die cut out the petals then shaped with Marian Smith's Bloom Impressions tool. I then used Detail Sparkle Diamond on the tips of the flower petals.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and Navy Blue pearl gems.
Many thanks for visiting Today