Another lovely chilled day today, making a few cards and generally potting around the craft room. While watching the last Harry Potter tonight I have some images I printed and stamped to colour in.
Tonight's card is made for the One Word Wonder on Mad Crafter's Giggle group which is Fairies!
1. 7 x 7 cream square base card.
2. First layer is bronze pearlescent card
3. The 2nd, 3rd and topper where created using MCS "Things with Wing" CD, I cut either side of the topper and threaded cream ribbon through and wrapped around the first layer before adhering to the base card.
4. I decoupaged the fairy with Pinflair and added pearl butterflies to the ribbon on either side.
5. To finish off I made a bow, added flowers from Sweet Lilac with gold pearl gems to the centres, a sentiment and 3 gold pearl gems to one corner.
Thank you for stopping by Today