Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today? I am well and being kept busy at the moment with DT work and samples.
What are you all up too today?
An anniversary card to share with you today, I hope you like it.
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered silver pearlescent card.
2. I stencilled the dragonfly dreams stencil onto purple pearlescent card using silver Sparkle Medium.
3. The topper is from Hobby House which I have edged with silver Calligrapher pen before matting and layering with foam pads.
4. The flourish is from my stash which I have added purple pearl gems too.
5. To finish off I added a stick pin and flowers from Sweet Lilac and the sentiment.
Many thanks for your visit today