Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
My second post for today.
I hope you are all well and had a lovely weekend. I sure had a busy day yesterday trying to get ahead with my DT commitments for July as I am away for the second week.
Today's card is another attempt at vintage, mmmmmm not sure if I have achieved this but I like it.
1. 7 x 7 cream square card with corner punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. First layer is cream distressed card which has been embossed with vintage word embossing folder.
3. I added the frilled lace and gingham ribbon across the top of the lace.
4. I then added a pink doily I made and the image is from Scribble and Scrap shop.
5. To finish off I added roses from my stash, wooden rose leaves, the word Cherish and the butterfly charm.
Thank you for stopping by Today