I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. This is a scheduled post and I hope you enjoy your visit. I will catch up with you all when I get back home.
Today is a tag I have made for a swap.
1. Cream tag which I have adhered tag shape cut out with Cricut Explore and distressed the edges with DI Vintage Photo.
2. I added the cream lace down the side and a feather with one of my stick pins.
3. I added the adage ticket "Dream"
4. I then added the metallic corner with a cream dazzler.
5. To finish off I added brown and cream spotty ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by Today
Enjoy your weekend