Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all doing today?
Whew what a busy week it has been so far and still no light at the end of the tunnel yet!
Getting there, slowly but surely.
Today's card is made using a digi I won by CynthiaLooWho I have used the Maiden today.
1. A5 Landscape base card which I have cut the corners with an X-Cut corner punch.
2. The first layer I have embossed with Grande Floral embossing folder, wrapped cream and silver ribbon around then matted and layered onto base card.
3. Pale blue card has been cut out with Spellbinder Grande Labels 11 Die.
4. I printed the image onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noirs and then cut out with above die, inked the edges with blue ink then matted and layered with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, Sweet Lilac Flowers with blue gems in the centres, stick pin, double bow with blue pearl gem for the centre and 3 blue pearl gems on the ribbon.
Thank you for visiting today