This is a scheduled post as I am away this weekend for our Nephew's wedding and won't be home until tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who visited and commented yesterday.
Today I have a tag I made for a tag swap.
1. Papers from Graphic 45 Secret Garden where adhered to the back and front of the tag.
2. Down the right hand side I attached cream lace and threaded cream ribbon through the top
3. The topper and sentiment are also from Secret Garden
4. The die cut was cut using my Cricut Explore, loving the possibilities with this machine.
5. To finish off I added 2 crochet flowers, bird cage charm and a pink bow.
Many thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.