My second post for today, sharing with you all my Design Team project for Tattered Lace's June challenge which is "One for the Boy". As we all know June is the month we celebrate Father's Day so with that in mind I have made a Father's Day card.
We have a great prize for one lucky winner which is .............. We also have badges for 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions. If you don't have a blog you can email your projects. All information can be found on the Tattered Lace Challenge Blog here.
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. First layer is printed from My Craft Studio Collections Edition Mens NSR Background papers.
3. Second layer is gold mirri card.
4. I stamped the IndigoBlu background map onto white supersmooth card and added gilding flakes, I then distressed with DI Antique Linen.
5. I cut out 2 of the Tattered Lace Car Die one silver Mirri and the second on white card. I coloured the white car and adhered to brown card. Using the left over bits from the silver cut out I added to the chrome bits of the car and coloured the tyres black.
6. To finish off I added a sentiment and brown card candy.
Thank you for stopping by Today