Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I was so excited last month when I was asked to be GDT for Crafting by Designs for this month as I had been chosen by the DT in their top 3 in April.
The theme is "Anything Goes" and I have gone for a summer theme card.
1. Cream shaped square card.
2. First layer is blue card cut out with Spellbinder Labels 1 die
3. The second layer is created using Inkadinks and shaving foam then cut out with Spellbinder Labels 1 Die then distressed with VersaMagic Thatched Straw ink.
4. The image I cut with Scalloped Circle SB die and inked the edges with Thatched Straw ink and the mermaids fins and tail have been coloured with Spica Yellow pen.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, bucket and spade and shell which is from my stash.
Many thanks for dropping by Today