Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What a beautiful weekend I have had, took a lovely walk yesterday to Hobbycraft and bought some more cotton to make some more of my doilies. I hope you all had a good weekend.
Here is a card I made yesterday using Mitzi Sato-Wiuff's Masquerade Owl Mask Digi
1. 6 x 6 square scalloped and embossed front card which I have distressed with PanPastels Gold Metallic.
2. The first layer is BoBunny papers.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens and Pencils, cut out with Spellbinder Rectangle die then matted and layered with foam pads for dimension.
4. Down one side of the topper I adhered pearl trim with my glue gun.
5. To finish off I added a feather and yellow roses.
Many thanks for your visit and I hope you all have a fabulous day!