Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A lot cooler here today, we had rain more or less all day yesterday which has cleared the air.
I am going to pay a visit to Hobby Craft this morning to get some more cotton as really have the crocheting bug at the moment, making doilies, they are so quick and easy to make whilst watching the TV of an evening.
Today's card I made for the One Word Wonder challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group, the word is Animals and I have used a Unicorn.
1. A5 white card which I have punched the corners with X-cut corner punch.
2. The first layer is white pearlescent card which I have matted and layered black pearlescent card.
3. The topper I have stamped the unicorn and fairy which are Lavinia Stamps with Versafine and embossed before matting and layering onto the black card.
4. Onto white card I stamped the word "Believe" with Versafine and embossed then distressed with Magenta Pan Pastel.
5. To finish off I added a black bow and pink pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today