Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Monday to you all, another busy day ahead in the craft room, what are you all up to today?
Today's card is another vintage card, I am loving this theme at the moment.
Step by Step
1. Gold pearlescent card scored to create an A5 card.
2. Dark Green and lilac card matted and layered onto the base.
3. Add a piece of cream lace done one side.
4. The topper is a card from my stash which has been cut down and layered onto green card, the image has been raised with foam pads.
5. To finish off distressed cream roses with DI Victorian Velvet, the leaves are made using Tattered Lace Winter Florals die and a butterfly.
Many thanks for stopping by Today and I love reading your comments.