Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What are you up to today?
I am getting the cases down from the loft and sorting out our clothes for our holiday.
Sorry guys, I know going on again about my holiday!
Here is today's card.
Step by Step
1. Gold pearlescent 6 x 6 card.
2. The topper was a card which I cut in half, I then cut half of the card diagonally and adhered to the base card at two opposite corners.
3. I matted and layered the topper onto gold embossed card which I have attached cream lace along the bottom.
4. The image I raised with foam pads and enhanced the glitter on the topper.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and 3 Sweet Lilac flowers which I inked with Dew Drops Brilliance Orchid ink with gold pearl gems to the centres.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx