Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this morning? I had a really good productive day yesterday and hoping for the same today.
What crafting projects are you working on?
Today's card is made using Mitzi Suto-Wuiff's Bluebell Sprite, why not visit her shop to see some of her fabulous digis.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white pearlescent square card and punched the corners with X-cut corner punch.
2. I have matted and layered purple mirri card to the base card
3. I then matted and layered purple pearlescent and lilac card and wrapped two tone ribbon around before matting onto the base card.
4. I printed the Sprite onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Spectrum Noirs. I then cut image using Spellbinder Die Labels 23 die and distressed with PanPastels.
5. To finish off I made a triple bow and added heart shaped clear gem to centre then made a bouquet using an assortment of Sweet Lilac flowers and beaded stem gems.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx