Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post this afternoon, I am sharing my One Word Wonder card for our daily challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook group.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 cream square card which I have matted and layered taupe card.
2. I then used scraps from by bit box with a sewing theme for my next layer.
3. Across the join I added a piece of tape measure ribbon.
4. I stamped the dress stand, scissors and sentiment with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed. I then distressed the background with DI Antique Linen and Bundled Sage, then matted and layered onto taupe card.
5. To finish off I added 6 wooden butons and 6 cream with ribbon faux bows to the 4 corners and added a sewing machine charm with Baker's Twine bow.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx