Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are all well, what are you doing today?
Today Kath will be popping in as I have to stay in for someone to come and check my conservatory roof.
Here is today's card!
Step by Step
1. 15 x 15 square craft card with corners punched with inverted corner punch
2. Matted and layered gold and copper pearlescent card.
3. The topper (Scribble and Scrap)I have matted and layered onto copper pearlescent card.
4. I added a layer of lace and pearl bead trim.
5. To finish off I added another of my doilies with a flower (Sweet Lilac) and the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx