Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post as I would like to share my card which I have made for the One Word Wonder
Each day over on Mad Crafters Giggle we have a challenge set by the winner of the previous challenge.
Today's word is Number/s here is my card.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 cream square card which I have mat and layered black and brown card.
2. The topper is Neenah Kraft card which I have added DI Ripe Persimmon, Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade. I then stippled Radiant Rain Autumn Leaf shimmering mist, added a couple of drops of Ginger Peach onto my craft mat and swooshed the card over this.
3. Using Visible Image number stamps I stamped using Versafine Vintage Sepia on all four corners.
4. On another piece of Neenah Craft card I stamped the two pocket watches and the word Time with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with WOW embossing powder.
5. To finish off I cut around the watches and word time distressed around the edges and distressed one watch with Ripe Persimmon and the other with Spiced Marmalade.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx