Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy week ahead for me this week, lots of DT work to make a start on as well as getting some more Christmas cards made too. Have you made a start on yours? I checked to see how many I had and not as many as I thought.
I have been playing with Julie Nutting's Tasha paper doll.
Step by Step
1. Large Tag covered using Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue papers on both side with ribbon around the sides, I added faux stitching around the tag.
2. I stamped Tasha onto Supersmooth, coloured her hair and skin with Copcs and stamped her dress onto the paper and cut out.
3. The dress form has also been covered with papers, I have added a piece of lace to the bodice with a flower and green gem for the centre.
4. I wrapped Baker's Twine around 3 wooden spools and adhered to base of tag, the rippled the tape measure ribbon.
5. To finish off I threaded lace and Ric Rac ribbon through the top of the tag and made a double bow and added a gem droplet.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx