Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Last day of our holiday today we will be travelling home late tonight and should arrive in Manchester early hours tomorrow morning!
I hope you are all well and thank you for taking the time to visit and leave your comments.
I will catch up with you all at some point over the weekend.
Today's card is about the Rock and Roll and Teddy Boys! I used the Glam Fifties CD from MCS
Step by Step
1. 15 x 15 cm square white card made into an easel card.
2. On the base I printed off backing paper from the CD and the sentiment which I created on the CD.
3. On the front of the easel card I added red card, mat and layered blue mirri card and the background paper.
4. The topper has been matted and layered onto blue mirri card.
5. To finish off by adding the Rock and Roll sentiment and the musical notes were cut with black card using Tattered Lace Musical Note die.
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx