Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors
I hope you all remembered to turn your clocks back here in the UK.
An extra hour in bed, how lovely was that.
Today I am sharing my card that I made for my first live tutorial for Gone Artsy.
You can watch the video here if you wish.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square cream card which I have matted and layered paper which has been distressed from LOTV Country Lady paper pack.
2. The second layer is from First Edition Rose Garden which I distressed and rolled one corner up.
3. The image is from Joanna Sheen Vintage CD which I placed under a frame has been distressed and Gilding Wax added. Then added the Tim Holtz Ticket "Adore".
4. I added 3 of my crocheted flowers and pearl beads, with metal leaves.
5. I added a metal corner and pearl cabacon to the centre, brown lace across one corner, distressed the butterfly and added to the pearl bow.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx