Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I sure had a busy day yesterday, nearly finished making my Christmas cards for this year just another 20 to make and then they can be handed over to hubby who writes them all out.
Today I have a Christmas card using one of the new Panel Stencils from Imagination Crafts
Step by Step
1. A5 white tent card which I have matted and layered purple mirri card with pale blue ribbon wrapped around the centre and adhered to base card.
2. The topper is one of the new panel cards called Frosty Flourish Purple which I have stencilled the Christmas Holly using Amethyst Sparkle Medium.
3. Once dry I matted and layered onto pale blue card.
4. I cut out the sentiment from Tattered Lace Christmas Sentiments.
5. To finish off I added snowflakes cut out with a punch and added purple gems to their centres.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx