Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
It is the start of a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's Challenge blog today.
The theme for this month is "Use your Favourite Colour Combination"
What an easy choice that was in using the colour and I have used the Flower Girl stamp from Elphine House.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square white card which I have matted and layered purple mirri card.
2. I then placed a white doily for the next layer. Over this I have matted and layered purple card then white pearlescent card over this.
3. I stamped the flower girl onto Supersmooth card and then coloured with my Copics. I cut out using SB die and threaded lilac organza ribbon around and made a bow.
4. I added a metal corner and a ribbon rose distressed with Dusty Concorde. Then the two ribbon flowers have also been distressed too.
5. To finish off I added a butterfly.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx