Good Morning Crafters
Today I am sharing my inspiration post for our Imagination Crafts October challenge which as always is
With Halloween not far away I have made a Halloween card using the stencils designed by Kath Halstead.
Step by Step
1. 15 x 15 cm brown pearlescent square card
2. First layer is gold pearlescent card.
3. Onto black glossy card I painted the moon with Silkies Sunshine Satin.
4. Using the Spooky Scene stencil I used Sparkle Medium in silver for the lightening, gunmetal for the cat and bats, cinnamon for the path dark amber for the tree and antique bronze for the house.
5. Onto acetate I used black stars I stencilled the spider from the pumpkin stencil.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx