Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What have you been up to today?
I have managed to add another 15 more cards to my Christmas cards.
Today over at Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook group the one word wonder is "in the Kitchen" and here is my card for the challenge.
Step by Step
1. 15 x 15 cm square card base, I have cut the front of the card so it measures 15 x 12.
2. On the inside of the card I have matted and layered striped card and added Tim Holtz Chit Chat words and drawn around them with a black pen to make them "POP".
3. On the front of the card I have matted and layered pink mirri card, wrapping green polka dot ribbon around before adhering to base card.
4. I matted and layered the topper which is an Elisabeth Bell topper from Hobby House onto the same striped card.
5. To finish off I have added knife, fork and spoon charms to the ribbon and green gems to the corners.
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx