Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How has your day been?
I have spent this morning reorganising my craft room and now spending the time crafting.
Tonight's card I am sharing with you I made for the Mad Crafter's Giggle One Word Wonder on Facebook, The word is Vintage.
Step by Step
1. A5 Landscape card which I have matted and layered black and white pearlescent card.
2. I wrapped black lace around both layers before matting and layering onto the card.
3. The image is from Scribble and Scrap Crafts which I have matted and layered onto black card.
4. I added the flowers from my stash.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and grey pearl gems to the 2 corners.
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx