Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I am so excited to tell you that I am now a permanent DT member of
As you know I love Elisabeth Bell's images and have done 2 GDT spots for them.
I was asked if I would like to become a permanent member of the team and of course my answer was a resounding YES!
To celebrate I have made this card using my all time favourite image.
Step by Step
1. A5 white scalloped card which I have matted and layered floral paper from my stash.
2. The next layer is orange lace which I purchased in Turkey this year.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics and Spica pens on her wings. I then distressed around with PanPastels Violet Tint. Cut out with SB Rectangle die and matted and layered onto purple mirri card.
4. I threaded cream organza ribbon through the lace and added a lilac dazzler to the centre of the bow.
5. To finish off I added a feather and flowers from my stash.
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx