Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A rather busy day today, finishing off a project and packing for my trip away to the NEC.
Today's card is made using Julie Nutting's Prima Dol
Step by Step
1. A5 tent card which I have matted and layered black card onto base card.
2. Using white pearlescent card I embossed using Tattered Lace Chain embossing folder
3. I stamped the doll onto supersmooth and coloured with Copics her skin, hair and shoes.
4. I then paper pieced some black and grey card which was made using spritzers for her dress, the cardigan is white pearlescent card which has a hint of pink which has showed up once photographed.
5. To finish off I added black lace down the side with pearl trim and then grey pearl gems onto the background. I then added the birthday sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx