Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy day today, lots to do and must make a start on my Christmas cards for the family.
I love this topper, it reminds me of being a child and baking with my mum.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white card which I have matted and layer pearlescent cream card.
2. I added cream lace to the first layer.
3. I cut out Starlight Square die with green card and placed the image underneath.
4. I cut out the small flourish with white pearlescent card and added the green gems and the words are from Tim Holtz Chit Chat words.
5. To finish off I added green roses to the frame with green gems.
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx