Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Boy it sure was a very windy here yesterday and chilly.
I hope you all managed to stay safe and dry while out and about.
Today's card is made using Singing Sally designed by Nikky Hall over at Polkadoodles
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white card which I have created an easel card.
2. Onto the base of the card I have matted and layered pearlescent card which I have created a colour wash with Inkadinks, embossed and added pearl flat back gems.
3. Onto the front of the easel card I have matted and layered dark purple card and colour wash pearlescent card.
4. I added lace and a bouquet of flowers, the roses have been distressed with dusty concord.
5. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics then cut out with SB Labels 29 and then matted and layered with foam pads. I distressed the edge of the topper with PanPastels.
6. To finish off I cut out the Tattered Lace musical notes and butterfly with pearlescent card. I then added 3 buttons and a birthday sentiment to act as the stopper.
Many thanks for Visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx