Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well my car passed it annual test with flying colours and is all ready for my trip next week to Dorset.
A lot to get done this week before I go away on Monday for a few days.
Today's card is made using one of Jem's Designs CD's this one is called Beautiful Birdcages.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card base.
2. First layer is from Kraftyhands Femme Fatale CD
3. I printed off the second layer from the Beautiful Birdcages and matted and layered at an angle.
4. I printed off the birdcard and cut out and matted and layered with foam pads for dimension.
5. I added 2 pale blue roses and a blue lily to the bottom left hand corner.
6. To finish off I added a double bow with a pale blue rose to the centre and a birdcage charm.
Many thanks for stopping by Today