Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Oh what a very chilled and relaxing day I have had for a change.
I have spent the day colouring images and stamps up ready to be made into cards.
Tonight's card is rather opulent, the topper is from blog candy I won from Bev Lowe, thank you Bev!
Step by Step
1. A4 black card scored to create an A5 card and corners punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. First and second layers are gold mirri and deep red card, I wrapped black lace across the bottom and gold ribbon around the middle of the lace.
3. The next layer is gold mirri which I have cut out with SB scalloped oval, I matted and layered the image onto the scalloped oval.
4. I added a lace gem spray and red and black roses, adding Frosted Lace Stickles to the roses.
5. To finish off I added black pearl gems to the two top corners.
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx