Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Oh my word Santa sure was good to me, I hope he was good to you too.
My lovely Hubby bought me the rest of my Copic Ciao's so I have the full set and the carry case for them too. I also got lots of lovely gifts off family and friends.
Today's card is used using Lelli-Bot Crafts Fairy Magic Card Kit
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered dark silver pearlescent card and punched all corners with X-cut corner punch.
2. The next layer is from the card kit and I have used Green Spica glitter pen to highlight some of the areas.
3. The topper has been matted and layered onto dark silver pearlescent card and again I have coloured the leaves with Green Spica glitter pen.
4. The sentiment has been cut with a circle punch and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added the white feather from my stash, the buttons, ribbon rose, black ribbon and butterfly are all from the card kit.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx