Good Morning Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, last one before Christmas.
Well I am all done now, a few last minute errands to run this morning.
An altered heart to share with you today, this I started at Kath's a few weeks ago and finally finished at the weekend.
Step by Step
1. The heart is from Ooh-la-la Vintage Treasures which is covered in canvas, I painted the with sand acrylic paint and stamped script over the bottom half of the base.
2. Using dots stencil I used brown with beads over the stencil and left to dry.
3. Once this was dry I then used Versamark around the edges of the heart and added Taupe Fran'tage embossing powder and sprinkled glitter over before it set.
4. To decorate I added to metal leaves and added lilies and roses which have been distressed with gold ink.
5. To finish off I added gold gilding wax to the bird and a flourish to the base of the heart and cord for hanging.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx