Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy day ahead catching up on some admin work after my week of playing Santa!
I hope you all have a lovely day!
Today's card is made using Kanban topper from blog candy I won.
Step by Step
1. I folded an A3 piece of cream pearlesent card and cut out the shape using SB Grande Scalloped Circle.
2. The first layer is purple card card which I embossed using Embossalicious Floral Folder then cut out using SB Grande Circle die.
3. I then attached the outer of the topper and added pearl gems to the scallops.
4. I the sprayed the topper with Spray and Sparkle Silver glitter and adhered to card with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added a butterfly from my stash and cut out 3 butterflies using Tattered Lace butterfly dies.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx