Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Friday sure has come around far to quick for me this week.
A busy couple of days ahead and hoping to get the Christmas decorations up tomorrow.
Here is my card for you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card with punched corners.
2. First layer is floral paper from the Femme Fatale paper pack.
3. I distressed the topper with DI Dusty Concord, then matted and layered onto mirri card.
4. I distressed the roses and arranged down the side with a pearl stem.
5. To finish off I added the birthday sentiment and the bling butterfly.
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx