Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Welcome to my new follower, Kim I hope you enjoy your visits.
Over on Facebook Group Chic Craftique I am in an event altering a composition book for us to record our swaps for this year.
Here is my book that I altered.
Front of the book
Back of Book
Step by Step
1. I first covered the back and front of the book with Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper.
2. On two corners I added metal corner pieces on the back and front of book.
3. Over the ring binding I wrapped lace and made a double bow and stitched to the lace and added an pearl and diamanté in the centre of the bow.
4. Cutting out one of the tags I attached to the front of the book and wrote Swaps 2015 and Chic Craftique with Gold Spica pen. I then added lace across the bottom and then along the edge of the lace added diamanté and pearl strand.
5. To finish off I added the flowers from Wild Orchid, a charm bird on the petals of the flowers and two stick pins.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx