Good Afternoon Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors
Today I am sharing my DT project for the new challenge over at
Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge.
This month the theme is
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered red card.
2. The next layer is patterned pink card from my stash.
3. I stamped Eden with Ted onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics, I then cut out with SB Labels 20 then distressed with Dew Drops Brilliance Red.
4. I cut out the red heart and the pink heart is from Tattered Lace Delightful Doilies.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and red bow with gem to the centre.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx