Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well this week sure went by rather quick, don't you think.
Today I have a card using Elle Bella Buttons and Bows image from Sherri Baldy.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have punched the corners with X-cut corner punch.
2. First layer is purple card which I have matted and layered patterned card with green ribbon wrapped around before matting and layering to the base card.
3. The next layer is green card cut out and matted and layered onto base card.
4. I printed the image onto supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics, I then cut out with SB scalloped rectangle.
5. I added 3 flower buttons on the green ribbon, made a triple bow with lilac ribbon and added a diamanté and lilac rose cabochon. Clear gems on two of the corners.
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx