Followers

Saturday, 17 January 2015

Ella Bella Buttons and Bows

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well this week sure went by rather quick, don't you think.

Today I have a card using Elle Bella Buttons and Bows image from Sherri Baldy.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have punched the corners with X-cut corner punch.
2. First layer is purple card which I have matted and layered patterned card with green ribbon wrapped around before matting and layering to the base card.
3. The next layer is green card cut out and matted and layered onto base card.
4. I printed the image onto supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics, I then cut out with SB scalloped rectangle.
5. I added 3 flower buttons on the green ribbon, made a triple bow with lilac ribbon and added a diamant├ę and lilac rose cabochon.  Clear gems on two of the corners.

Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. gorgeous colours and fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Linda, great image and gorgeous colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Linda and gorgeous colours. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, and love that dress, what a fun design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Linda love that image and she is coloured in perfectly. Lovely background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweetie, She is just beautiful, love her name and the image is so adorable. Love the colours anf the ribbon.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your purples always photograph so well, Linda. I wish I knew your secret. :-D Fab coloring and I love the dp you chose. Beautiful flower for the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color combination and a pretty, pretty card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab Linda, lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is a cutie Linda. Love this colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the cute image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love this Linda. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Linda and a fabulously coloured image. The colourway and bow are wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda, love this image, fabulous colours and button detail.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicely colored. I like the rhinestones and buttons. The bow is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is SUPER cute! Love the buttons. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Linda. Love the colour combo.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is an adorable creation.... Thank you for joining us for our "birthday" themed challenge at Digi Choosday's Challenge .... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  20. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS, LOVE THE IMAGE, SUPER CUTE, YOUR COLOURS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE THE DESIGN, FABULOUS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooo, that's a great color combination and the image is lovely Linda. Thank you for playing along with us at Through The Craft Room Door and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [TTCRD DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a lovely creation, thanks for sharing your card with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx