Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this morning?
It is a very cold and foggy morning here.
What are you up too today?
I am getting more DT project finished and making a start on some swaps I am in.
Today's card is made using Elisabeth Bell's cute Flower Girl.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card with corners punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. First and second layer are from First Edition Rose Garden paper pack.
3. I stamped the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics and cut out with oval die.
4. I matted and layered the topper onto gold pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I added a sentiment and 3 heart buttons.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx