Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Thursday already, I don't seem to have stopped all week and still not managed to get done what I needed to do. I will have to pull my socks up and get everything finished by the weekend.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped square card which I have matted and layered Kraft card.
2. I printed off the stripped and floral paper from the Kraftyhands Femme Fatale CD, matted and layered onto Kraft card and then wrapped lace around the centre.
3. The image is from a Joanna Sheen Vintage CD which I have matted and layered onto Kraft Card and adhered to card with foam pads.
4. The postcard is from my stash.
5. To finish off I added the metal corner and distressed the roses with DI Tea Dye.
Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx