Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I had a very productive weekend getting quite a bit of DT work finished, I can't show you just yet.
I also made a few projects for swaps I am in.
A vintage card to share today.
Step by Step
1. Base card is made using Cream pearlescent card scored down the middle to create an A5 card.
2. Using white pearlescent card I embossed with Vintage embossing folder.
3. The image I matted and layered onto polka dot card and adhered to card with foam pads.
4. The heart doily I distressed with DI Spun Sugar, and added the postcard from my stash.
5. To finish off I added two cream beaded flowers and blue roses.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx