Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Sunday to you all!
I managed to finish a couple of projects yesterday and hoping to finish a couple more today.
Today's card is made using Hobby HouseWee Topper
Step by Step
1. White shaped card which I have matted and layered red mirri card and paper from First Edition Rose Garden cut out with Spellbinder Labels 1 die.
2. I distressed the doily with PanPastel red tint then adhered to the card.
3. The topper I distressed around the edges then matted and layered with foam pads for dimension.
4. I used red blossom flowers from Wild Orchid.
5. To finish off I made a double bow with red ribbon, placed a pearl and diamante in the centre and a sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx