Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I have had a busy morning creating in my craft room.
I managed to get a couple of DT project made as well as hubby's Anniversary card.
I treated myself last week to Nikky Hall's new CD Octavia Moonfly!
This is jam packed full of gorgeous papers, embellishments and not forgetting Octavia Digi's as well as coloured images.
Here is my card I created using Octavia Rose Garden
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card, I have embossed pink card with Embossalicious Regal Flourish and wrapped green ribbon around the bottom before matting and layering onto the card.
2. The second layer is green pearlesent card.
3. I created the topper using MCS and the Paper, Sentiment and Digi from the Moonfly CD.
I coloured Octavia with my Copics and then matted and layered onto the green card.
4. I cut out the fence and butterfly using gold pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I added a pink leafy flourish, small green roses and green pearl gems.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx