Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I sure am glad that this week is over as it has been a technological nightmare!
Taking myself off too the Leigh show today for some R & R.
Today's card is made using a prize of decoupage sheets from Sherri Baldy.
Step by Step
1. Pink Label's 1 shaped card.
2. First and second layers were cut using SB dies with white pearlescent card both distressed with PanPastels.
3. The image has been printed out onto Supersmooth then cut out and layered with Pinflair.
4. Added lace across the bottom with pale pink pearl trim across the top.
5. To finish off a metal leaf and flowers were added as well as the birthday sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx